How I Got Married By Prayers


Well I was in my 30s no kids no wife and seemed like I was a worse position than ever to get married. I was kind of desperate.
So I went to God, I did a study on prayer. I didn’t want to learn prayer from anyone else but God. I prayed that God would help me learn. Well I found out that if I prayed and did not doubt I would have what ever I asked for in prayer. So I prayed that God would give me a wife, 10 years younger than me, blue eyes, blond hair, with a good family, liked where I lived, super nice, about yea high.

Ya that’s what I said, sounds crazy but it said to ask for what I willed. Now I got to go with the “no doubting program.”

Well then I had all kinds of thoughts on how stupid that was, how it wouldn’t work etc. I came against those thoughts with this, “No, now I did my part I asked, Gods going to do his part and I got to believe like I all ready received it”. As long as I kept it in my heart like it was mine God promised it would happen and it was going to happen. Either this stuff was all true or it wasn’t. Well that week a wonderful girl came over and by the end of one week she said she would marry me. She’s 10 years younger than me blond hair, blue eyes, good family and one of the nicest people you will ever meet. everything exactly like I asked.  I gave God two weeks he did it in one. That’s the kind of God we are dealing with here. Suuuuuuuuper faithful, Super nice, super Good. If you ever decide to cut through all the religious stuff and find him you’ll find out too.

Read some Bible quotes below which could be helpful.
Seek from the book of the LORD, and read: Not one of these will be missing; None will lack its mate. For His mouth has commanded, And His Spirit has gathered them. Isaiah 34:16

All the promises of God are yea and amen in him 2 Corinthians 1:20 (all God’s promises are for you)

By his doing you are in him.  1 Corinthians 1:30 (it’s by his work that you are in him, not your own efforts)

So the promise of “none will lack his mate” is for YOU now based on the word of God and only the devil or your flesh is trying to talk you out of it being true for you.

He that finds a wife (or husband) finds a GOOD thing. Proverbs 18:22

God has plans for you for GOOD and not for evil for a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

So this means a mate is included in the good things. You can believe for a mate and know your believing a GOOD thing, and it is in the will of God for you to have GOOD. You can also believe that the devil will come to talk you out of it so be ready. (the devil comes immediately to take out the word)

Jeremiah 29:13
“When you come looking for me, you’ll find me. “Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” God’s Decree.

Credit: Things God Taught Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog