SEEK GOD AND MEN WILL FOLLOW


Seek first the kingdom of God and all shall be added to you(Matthew 6:33). Do not seek success, seek to be a person of value and everything will chase after you.
The Lord asked Solomon, what do you want me do for you. In Chronicles 1: 7 -12; That night God appeared to Solomon and said to him, "Ask for whatever you want me to give you."   This was an open cheque but instead of him asking for a Phantom car, twin duplexes in Israel or boutiques in Egypt, Solomon said Lord make me a person of solution to my people.

1 Kings 3: 7 -15 -
“Now, Lord my God, you have made your servant king in place of my father David. But I am only a little child and do not know how to carry out my duties. 8 Your servant is here among the people you have chosen, a great people, too numerous to count or number. 9 So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?”

The Lord was pleased because God's off springs are knitted to His heart, and the Bible states that God blessed him with great wealth.

In another illustration, the Devil tempted Jesus in Luke 4 with the riches of the world but He rejected it because Heaven and earth will perish but God's word stands and Jesus is the word of God which was spoken to create the world itself.

A person of value is like a creator, he builds, he renovates, his impact is generational.

Thank you Holy Spirit.

Shalom!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog