WHY DID GOD CREATE WOMAN FROM A MAN'S RIB?


“You were not taken from his feet, to be under him,nor were you taken from his head, to be above him.
You were taken from his side, to stand beside him and be held close to his side.

Adam walked with me in the cool of the day and yet he was lonely. He could not see me or touch me. He could only feel me. So everything I wanted Adam to share and experience with me, I fashioned in you: my holiness, my strength, my purity, my love, my protection and support. You are special because you are the extension of me. Man represents my image, woman – my emotions,  Together, you represent the totality of God.

In crushing her, you only damage your own heart, the heart of your Father and the heart of her Father. Woman, support man. In humility, show him the power of emotion I have given you. In gentle quietness show your strength. In love, show him that
you are the rib that protects his inner self.”

Credit:  Florence Toh’s blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog