Why Couldn't The Sons of Sceva Cast Out The Demon



QUOTE: Experience is not the best teacher, the Word of God and the Holy Spirit is your teacher. - Pastor David Zoe.

The seven sons of Sceva in Acts 19:13 were unable to cast out demons; it is interesting to note that although they called; the name of Jesus, nothing happened. They said; in the name of Jesus whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out; but the evil spirit asked; Jesus I know, and Paul I know about, but who are you?” They were unable to answer so the demons jumped on them, beat and overpowered them.

Know God for yourself. To know the name of the Lord is in to believe in the name of the Lord. The Sons of Sceva suffered because they do not know Jesus. Jesus does not have the truth, Jesus is the truth. Brethren, it is alright to listen to sermons by Men of God but do not hide under your Pastor’s anointing; Men of God are called to point people to Jesus not to themselves. There is a personal relationship with God, study the WORD of God, it is ageless.  Jesus said my disciples are to be my witness (Acts 1:8).

PRAYER: Father build yourself in me. Guide me to know you, I pray for a daily devotion with you. I surrender my life to believe and trust in you in the name of Jesus.



Comments

  1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
    curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or 
    call/whatsapp +2348155227532
    he also have #herbs for
    #hiv/aids
    #cancerdisease 
    #fibroid 
    #diabetes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog