As long as your eye is on God, nothing is impossible


Ezekiel 37: 9-10 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.
 No matter what you are passing through,  Don't give up! persist with your eyes focus on God and what you desire will come to pass.

I know many times it hurts so much that one would want to lose hope. But be strong and have faith.

In the books of Ezekiel, God asked  “Son of man, can these bones live?”

Prophet Ezekiel though a servant of God didn't think dead bones could live but he knew with God everything is possible. So he replied;“Sovereign Lord, you alone know.”

Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”

This means that no matter the valley there is still hope but make sure yours eyes is unto the Hill.

Psalm 121: I look up to hills, where does my help come from. It comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth.

The flood during the time of Noah destroyed everything. Nothing was left so how does he feed his family but God said as long as the earth remains, seed time and harvest shall not cease.

Readers, Samson killed the Lion but not without been hurt. Can anyone put his hand in the mouth of a Lion without getting hurting?

The famous adages states; ''No cross, no crown."

The author of this website, had an accident and could not walk. She was actually on clutches for three months but my eyes was on the Lord. The next time I went to the Doctor, he said he will put my leg in a shoe. With faith, i said please i want an X-ray done first, it was done and the X-ray showed that my bones where close and i was healed.

Focus on God readers, you will never be disappointed no matter how long, he never fails.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog