The KID & KING in you


Avoid people who silence your personality because they think you are not SUPERMAN.

Superman was Clark Kent, it was not that Clark Kent was Superman.

The Lord told Samuel, "I have found a man after my own heart"(1 Samuel 13:14). One of the reasons Prophet Samuel found it difficult to locate David was because David was a boy not a man. But God called him by His strength in Him. There is a KID and KING in every man. Yahweh identifies us by who we are in Him. It is in Him that we are more than conquerors (Romans 8:37).

Therefore, do not waste your time with anyone who addresses the KID in you. God told Jeremiah go to the Potter's house; there I will demonstrate the love I have for my people."Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?" declares the LORD. "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel"(Jeremiah 18:6). The potter working with the clay reminds us that God is at work in us “for His good pleasure” (Philippians 2:13). He builds, restructures, waters and molds. We are being conform to the image of His Son(Romans 8:29).

So you do not need to be around people who disparage you but those who are willing to teach you. In order for a musician to master the violin, he or she must truly understand the instrument.

Thank you Holy Spirit.


Comments

  1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
    curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or 
    call/whatsapp +2348155227532
    he also have #herbs for
    #hiv/aids
    #cancerdisease 
    #fibroid 
    #diabetes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog