Abuja Nyanya Bomb Blast: How God saved my Life













Psalm 121:7
The LORD keeps you from all harm and watches over your life.



God saved me from the unfortunate Nigerian Bomb Blast which took the lives of 72 people and left 124 persons injured which occurred on Monday, April 14, 2011.

On Friday, April 11, 2014, I called my good friend who lives in the same area, Nyanya, said i will spend the weekend with her in order to spend sometime with her sister who came into town as well as visit an ill colleague in the area but my good friend told me to change plans because her room mate who has been absent for a while will be coming back this weekend.

Nevertheless, i also called my ill colleague to tell her that i will visit her but she told me, she has moved to her aunt's place.

Disappointed because i had somethings with me to give, i had no choice but to go home after work.

I was shocked to hear early on Monday morning that they was a bomb blast in the same area at the motor park, then it occurred to me that i would have boarded a bus from that park to my work place if i had spent the weekend in Nyanya.

Words are not enough, as i thank God for saving my life.

I learnt that many times when things do not go right or they way we had planned, take it with good faith trusting that God has a reason.

Indeed sometimes disappointments are blessings in disguise.

Thank you Jesus Christ.

Author

Comments

Popular posts from this blog