YOU ARE NOT USELESS


Being an Artist is not a Job but a God given Talent. Why Stop believing in what you do best?
"I was raped at the age of 9 yet am one of the most influential women in the world" - *Oprah Winfrey!*

"I didn't even complete my university education but became the world richest man" - *Bill Gates!*

"I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my father as far back as I can remember until I left home at the age of eighteen yet I am one of the most influential preachers in the world" - *Joyce Meyer!*

"I struggled academically throughout elementary school yet became the best Neurosurgeons in the world in 1987" - *Dr. Ben Carson!*

"I told my father we would be very wealthy and rich but he couldn't believe me but today it's a reality" - *Christiano Ronaldo!*

"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training but I became the world best footballer" - *Lionel Messi!*

"I used to sleep on the floor in friends' rooms, returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple yet I founded apple" - *Steve Jobs!*

"My teachers used to call me a failure yet I became a Prime Minister" - *PM Tony Blair!*

"I drove taxi to finance my university education but today I'm a billionaire" - *Mike Adenuga!*

"I got an F for my Matric and it took me 9 years to complete my 1st degree. I now have a Masters degree and have seen few billions passing through my hands" - *Charles Ngobeni!*

*Failures or limitations of the past have no control over the greatness in you. To him that believes, all things are possible.*

Don't wait for everybody to believe in your ability and dreams... You have all it takes to be a success story within you.

Culled from Facebook - Nations Prayer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog